What can we do
The basic program of the company is machining of parts on modern CNC machining centers with a focus on smaller series of 30 - 500 pieces. We can process various materials. However, the main program consists mainly of the use of stainless steels. Technical preparation of production is based on many years of experience of our experts, who use CAD / CAM systems to process programs for CNC centers according to customer requirements. All production then takes place under a consistent ISO 9001 quality management system.
Production takes place in the town of Žandov near Česká Lípa in a modern hall with an area of 2,500 m2.
We process various materials intended for machining.
They are mostly semi-finished products in the shape of a circular rod 3 m long.
- Stainless steels (1.4021, 1.4005,1.4301, 1.4305…)
- Carbon steel (C45…)
- Cast iron
- Aluminum alloys (6082,6061…)
- Non-ferrous metal alloys
- And more
- Material cutting up to ⌀ 300 mm
- Turning up to ⌀ 6 mm - ⌀ 250 mm
- Milling up to ⌀ 250 mm
- Grinding and lapping
- Deburring and finishing operations
- Preservation, washing, degreasing
- Marking by engraving
We also provide
- Expert advice in the field of CNC machining
- Training for beginning machine tools
- Professional practice for students of vocational schools and industrial schools
- Collaboration on projects and development
We can arrange with our partners
- Heat treatment - (vacuum hardening, nitriding)
- Surface treatment - (galvanizing, blackening, etc.)